Clifton Park and Albany NY Homes for Sale: All the leaves are brown...In Clifton Park NY

All the leaves are brown...In Clifton Park NY

...and the sky is grey.  As the leaves are changing and I turn my furnace on for the upcoming deep freeze, I thought it would be important to remind everyone about the dangers of carbon monoxide (co).  Please make sure your home has a working carbon monoxide detector.

What is carbon monoxide:CO is an invisible odorless gas that comes form burning fossil fuels such as gas, wood, coal, propane, oil, and methane.

Effect of CO; CO replaces the oxygen in blood causing your body to poison itself by cutting off oxygen that is needed by the brain and your cells.

Detectors in your home:Install at least one detector in your home near sleeping areas.  Test your alarm monthly.  Replace detectors every two (2) years or as recommended by the manufacturer.

For more information about CO, please click here.  For information about the Clifton Park NY Real Estate market, click here.

Carbon Monoxide Logo

Carbon Monoxide Logo

 

Serving Raleigh NC and the Greater Triangle Region

Lewis Beynon, Broker

Norris Team of Century 21 Triangle Group

(919)475-6329    LewisB@norristeam.com

FREE Home Search @ www.LewisB.com

Comment balloon 2 commentsLewis Beynon • October 20 2009 08:15PM

Comments

Lewis,

I have my CO2 detector in the basement near the gas appliances.  I hope it never goes off.

Ann Hayden in Wildwood, MO

Posted by Ann Hayden, SelectAnn.com (Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Select Properties-St. Louis Missouri) almost 8 years ago

Thanks for the blog Lewis...I just subscribed to you.  I grew up in Clifton Park

Posted by Debbie Cullen, Your Cape Coral, FL Specialist (REMAX Realty Team-Cape Coral, FL) almost 8 years ago

This blog does not allow anonymous comments