Clifton Park and Albany NY Homes for Sale: Clifton Park NY Homes for Sale - Amanda's Law

Clifton Park NY Homes for Sale - Amanda's Law

Clifton Park NY Homes for Sale - Amanda's Law

There was a story in today's paper indicating that emergency crews were dispatched to a local home after a school-aged child was exhibiting "unusual symptoms" in the classroom.  Firefighters found that the carbon monoxide levels registered 120PPM.  Levels in excess of 35PPM are considered life threatening.

Needless to say, this is a good time to remind everyone of Amanda's Law:

Clifton Park NY Homes for Sale

 

Amanda's Law goes into effect on February 21, 2010.  This law requires a working carbon monoxide detector be present in all homes.  The law is named for a Western New York teen who died from carbon monoxide poisoning while sleeping over at a friends house.  The law passed legislation less than a year after her death.  Please make sure you and your loved ones' have working carbon monoxide detectors in your home, regardless of the laws in your state.

Complete details on the new law can be found on my Web Site.

 

Please protect your family by ensuring you have a working carbon monoxide detector in your home.

 

 

 

Serving Raleigh NC and the Greater Triangle Region

Lewis Beynon, Broker

Norris Team of Century 21 Triangle Group

(919)475-6329    LewisB@norristeam.com

FREE Home Search @ www.LewisB.com

Comment balloon 0 commentsLewis Beynon • October 07 2010 10:24AM

Comments

This blog does not allow anonymous comments